Nidus: The Personal Planning Resource Centre is offering free public webinars in October covering the important topic of personal planning (living persons who may need representation due to illness, disability, or injury). Personal planning is particularly relevant to seniors and people living with illness or disabilities.
Nidus is seeking public libraries to share this opportunity by:
1) Hosting a public viewing. Contact Nidus to schedule firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Sharing this promotional poster to raise awareness either in your branch or on social media (members of the public can register to view on their own computers or device).
- Joint ownership – the good, the bad, and the risky
- Tuesday, Oct 1 | 10:30 am–12:00 pm (morning)
- Thursday, Oct 3 | 7:00–8:30 pm (evening)
- Tips for making a will & what happens if someone is not capable to make a will
- Tuesday, Oct 8 | 10:30 am–12:00 pm (morning)
- Thursday, Oct 10 | 7:00–8:30 pm (evening)
- The myths & realities of planning
- Tuesday, Oct 22 | 10:30 am–12:00 pm (morning)
- Thursday, Oct 24 | 7:00–8:30 pm (evening)
- Consent: What is the law in BC for health care? It’s time to update old ideas & old practices!
- Tuesday, Oct 29 | 10:30 am–12:00 pm (morning)
- Tuesday, Oct 29 | 7:00–8:30 pm (evening)
Please forward this information to your colleagues or community partners!For more info, visit Nidus’ website or contact them directly email@example.com