The first part of the evaluation process was a survey. I want to thank everyone who participated, it is fantastic to hear all of your ideas and it will really help shape the direction of the program!
We hope to have a report available early 2017.
In the meantime, the survey did have an incentive... there was a draw for 5 $50 gift cards to Chapters/Indigo.
Without further ado, the winners are:
- Debby from Fraser Valley Regional Library
- Sherry from Granisle Public Library
- James from Okanagan Regional Library
- Sam from Okanagan Regional Library
- Jane from Radium Public Library
The second phase of the LawMatters evaluation is an interview - if you are one of my LawMatters contacts and want your voice heard, email me (email@example.com) and I can set you up for an interview! Thank you!