* New Resource: Vancouver's Battered Women’s Support Services Legal Advocacy Resource Room for women preparing to represent themselves in court on family law matters.
* New fact sheets published by the Scow Institute of Aboriginal legal information:
- Aboriginal Courts in Canada (PDF 5pp) April 2008
- Aboriginal Peoples and Intellectual Property Rights (PDF 7pp) January 2008
- Comparative Governance Structures Among Aboriginal Peoples in Canada (PDF 6pp) January 2008
- Elderlaw: Relationships and Relevance to the Needs of Aboriginal Elders (PDF 4pp) January 2008
- Matrimonial Real Property on Reserve in Canada (PDF 5pp) March 2008
- Review of Changes to the Law Related to Forestry and Aboriginal Rights and Title Updates in the law 2005 - April 2008 (PDF 11pp) 2008