* On November 24th, it was announced that as of January 1, 2009, an up-to-date unofficial consolidation of the British Columbia Statutes and Regulations will be available free of charge through the Queen's Printer website. The site will be at http://www.bclaws.ca/ [not yet available].
* Access Justice Fall 2008 newsletter announces the launch of a new free legal clinic at SUCCESS Coquitlam for the Korean community in metro Vancouver.
* New on the Family Law in BC (Legal Services Society) website:
- Fact Sheet for Common Law Relationships: Staying Out of Court discusses mediation and collaborative family law. November 2008
Two new frequently asked questions:
- Do I have to put the name of the other parent on my baby’s birth certificate registration? November 2008
- What is collaborative family law? November 2008