* JP Boyd's Family Law Resource Blog 17 May 2009: Why you DON'T want a cohabitation agreement
* New on the Family Law in BC website of Legal Services Society, June 2009:
- One new frequently asked question: How much are the court fees for a divorce?
- One revised self-help guide: How to fill out a Supreme Court Financial Statement (Form 89)
* The Homeless Hub is a national site where community services providers, researchers, government representatives, and the general public can access and share research, stories, and best practices. Launched in 2007.
* Clicklaw and Beyond: Public Legal Education and Information Materials in BC This report examines public legal education and information resources available in BC in order to identify and analyze gaps and overlaps. Courthouse Libraries BC [70 pp PDF] 2009