New from the Clicklaw team on the Clicklaw Blog this week:
A 5 minute video posted on YouTube has been created to give a flavour for what the new Clicklaw HelpMap offers. The top 5 things you can do on the HelpMap are:
* You can search by community in British Columbia for someone who can help with legal problems.
* You can locate a result on the map (where we’re integrating with Google Maps).
* You can narrow your results down in a few different ways — by topic (e.g., show me only “Family law” services) or by type of help (e.g., show me only services that provide “legal advocacy, advice or representation”).
* You can start your search by clicking on a topic and narrow down from there.
* You can find services that are provided in languages other than English (by starting with a community in BC and narrowing down by language).
The team would like to hear your feedback on the Clicklaw HelpMap. Please consider taking our 3-minute Clicklaw feedback survey online, posting a comment on the Clicklaw blog, or contacting the editors at email@example.com.