* Artists' Legal Outreach is a group of volunteer lawyers and law students in Vancouver committed to working with artists and arts organizations. Their legal information index provides resources such as Artist Management Agreements and Artist Studio Guidelines.
* The Assaulted Women's Helpline of Toronto released the Survivor's Guide to Freedom from Violence video. This Canadian video resource educates the public, trains professionals and provides guidance for women working towards violence-free lives. [high definition, 25 minutes] April 2010
* BC Coalition of People with Disabilities has two helpsheets now available in Chinese (traditional) :
- The Persons with Disabilities Benefit Application [12 pp PDF ] 2010
- Checklist for the Persons with Disabilities Benefit [6 pp PDF] 2010
See the list of BC Coalition of People with Disabilities Helpsheets.
* BC Ministry of Housing and Social Development Online Resource lists all procedures and program information for eligibility for ministry employment and assistance programs and provides a table of contents PDF with all topics linked to web pages. Updated: April 8, 2010
* Clicklaw blog post May 11: Passing of the Torch: LawLINK and Electronic Law Library have been retired and now redirect visitors to Clicklaw.
* Courthouse Libraries BC blog post May 13: Research Tool: Asked & Answered, Now with Popular Case Names describes Courthouse Libraries web pages that provide a database of starting points for legal research on a large number of legal information queries.
* Irwin Law recently launched the Canadian Online Legal Dictionary which contains words and phrases defined in glossaries of Canadian law books published by Irwin Law.
* Legaltree.ca is a collaborative forum by Canadian lawyers of research resources, and includes a page of links to BC bylaws.