* Alcohol and the Law (Overview, Background and Teaching Resources) SFU Centre for Education, Law and Society and the Justice Education Society, February 1, 2011
* Are You Aboriginal? Do You Have a Bail Hearing? Are You Being Sentenced for a Crime? Do You Know About First Nations Court? Legal Services Society, 2011
* Child Abduction Cases and the Courts JP Boyd's Family Law Resource Blog, February 11, 2011
* Child Protection Process in British Columbia flowchart Legal Services Society, 2010
* Contempt of Parliament? What does that even mean? Blogosaurus Lex, Alberta Legal Resource Centre, April 13, 2011
* Family Homes on Reserves and Matrimonial Interests or Rights Act (Video and Transcripts) Indian and Northern Affairs Canada, 2011
* How to Appeal Your Conviction Legal Services Society, updated insert 2011
* How to Appeal Your Sentence Legal Services Society, updated insert 2011
* Indian Act Amendment Bill c-3; How to apply for Indian Status Indian and Northern Affairs Canada 2011
Describes who is eligible to register as an Indian following the 2011 amendments to the Indian Act as a result of Bill C-3 Gender Equity in Indian Registration Act.
* Introduction to Family Law Dial a Law, CBA/BC Branch, December 2010
* Live Safe — End Abuse Fact Sheet Series, Legal Services Society, 2011
Titles include: Criminal Court Process; Custody, Guardianship, and Access; Getting Help from the Police or RCMP; Protection Orders; Safety Planning; Staying in the Family Home on Reserve; What Is Abuse?; What to Do About Money.
* Violence Against Women In Relationships Policy BC Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General, [93 pp PDF] December 2010
* Waiving Filing Fees in BC Small Claims Court Community Legal Assistance Society, 2011
* Warehouse Liens Dial a Law, CBA/BC Branch, October 2010