It’s that time of year again! Many of you will already be familiar with this, but for any newcomers to the LawMatters program (welcome!) or returning participants (welcome back!), I thought it might be worthwhile to provide an overview of the grants process.
A Grant Agreement Letter is emailed to the chief librarians/directors of all the participating libraries in BC along with the following:
Law Books for Libraries (LBL) for 2016
All documents except for the Grant Agreement Letter are available online to view/download at Lawmatters website.
1) Agreement Letter
- Sign & Send us a copy
- Keep a copy for your records
- We send you a cheque for the amount specified in your agreement letter
- Use LBL 2016 as your guide to purchasing materials with the grant
- See something not on the list? Check our Guidelines and contact the Program Coordinator before purchasing
- Let us know how you spent your grant
- Send us a report in by September 5 with the titles you purchased and for which of your locations (if applicable)