LawMatters is once again partnering with Nidus Personal Planning and Resource Registry to help promote personal planning information sessions at public libraries! LawMatters has previously worked with Nidus and public libraries with great success!
This November, Nidus will be presenting the following webinars:
- The Essentials of a Basic Plan for Your Future
- End-of-Life: at home? In hospital? In a care facility?
- Adult Guardianship - What does it mean in 2016?
- Expressing Wishes - That Don't Backfire!
Public libraries are invited to host these webinars for their patrons!
The following libraries will be offering live viewings of several webinars:
- Grand Forks and District Public Library
- Vanderhoof Public Library
- Kitimat Public Library
- Trail and District Public Library
- Lillooet Public Library
In person sessions will be held at Vancouver Public Library (Firehall Branch) and Burnaby Public Library (Bob Prittie Metrotown Branch)!
For more information on each of the webinar sessions as well as locations for viewing - please see the following posters.
It's not too late to sign up!
If your library would like to host a live-stream of one of Nidus's information webinars, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org