How can my library participate?
- Legal Collections – Getting Started (NEW)
- Selection Guidelines
- Law Books for Libraries (LBL) for 2017 (UPDATED)
All documents except for the Grant Agreement Letter are available online to view/download from the LawMatters website.
1) Agreement Letter
- Sign & Send us a copy
- Keep a copy for your records
2) Receive your grant
- We send you a cheque for the amount specified in your agreement letter
3) Collect & Consult
- Use LBL 2017 as your guide to purchasing materials with the grant
- See something not on the list? Check our Guidelines and contact the Program Coordinator before purchasing
- Let us know how you spent your grant
- Send us a report in by October 16 with the titles you purchased and for which of your locations (if applicable)
Please let me know if you prefer to have a print copy of the Grant Agreement Letter sent to you by mail. Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call 604-660-9204 if you have further questions.